georgina lancaster - 27 - camp nurse - ball of sunshine
- please, for the love of sweet merciful jesus, please call her georgie. or gee. ’georgina’ gives her serious pageant flashbacks and believe me, you do not want that. she will start screaming about hair spray and asking for espresso shots.
- she was working in the emergency room in nashville, but found it was sucking the life out of her so she decided to quit. she’s been trying to find a new job, but in the meantime she found a listing for camp ashmont and thought it sounded like fun.
- gee’s one of those people who can find the silver lining to literally any cloud. her glass is always half full and she sees the best in everyone. she’s a big believer in second (and third and fourth and fifth) chances.
- she’s fiercely protective of all the campers (and her fellow staff members) and mothers the crap out of them. georgie doesn’t have any siblings so her friends have always been like her family. she’d do anything for the ones she loves.
- she swims laps in the lake every morning and always has the best snacks hidden away. being there for her campers is the biggest thing for her, so she’s always happy to give advice or just be a shoulder to lean on. she’s a great listener too.
- gee loves the outdoors and is constantly begging to go on hikes and activities with the campers/staff members. she has to be constantly reminded that she can’t just leave the clinic unattended (god forbid anyone need her).
- she can be a little scatter brained in real life, but she’s the best person to have around in an emergency. she knows her stuff and she doesn’t bat an eye. you can always count on her to be calm under pressure.
so I just re-watched camp takota and I am all about this
favourite faces: crystal reed, charlie hunnam, sebastian stan, kristen bell, emma stone
favourite types of plots: schmoopy romantic ones, inspired by (movies, music, etc.), basically if it’s fluffy and has a happy ending I’m down
what you would like to see from the site: just awesome people and awesome characters (which it looks like it’ll already have) : D
a gif that describes you:
but who else is making people from the hospital c: ???
me me me! molly wants to be your cranky hospital buddy. : )
- kate mara is molly flynn
- sebastian stan is charlie kane
charlie’s gonna be a baker at so baked and just all-around goofball dumbass. love him.
molly flynn, 27, emergency room nurse, derby girl
- so molly is my little ball of bitchiness. she’s not actually a bitch, honest, she’s just not very mindful of other people’s feelings. or opinions. or wellbeing. the point is she’s not malicious about it.
- she’s a nurse in the ER, has been for about 6 years now, and she’s seen just about everything. people have thrown up on her, died on her, done that creepy-ass pop up when you think they’re dead thing on her, everything. so she’s kind of… jaded. and thinks she’s the baddest motherfucker around. mostly because she is, but also because she’s kind of fearless at this point. she thinks she’s seen it all, so nothing really gets her heart racing anymore.
- except derby. which, coincidentally, is her one true love. molly joined the belles of the brawl when she was 24 after finding a flyer stuffed in a patient’s pocket who was in after a bar fight. (if that’s not a glowing recommendation then what is?) if she’s not at work she’s at practice or a match. she also acts as unofficial medic for the team, and she doesn’t suffer sissies.
- love is a foreign concept to her. she’s always been driven and focused on her career as a nurse, so there’s never been much time for dating. she basically does the first date/coffee chat thing to get to the sex part of it and then lets you go when she thinks you’re getting too clingy. casual sex is her jam, she figures she’s got friends and family for all that other emotional shit.
- she’s brutally honest, opinionated and completely shameless. one of her friends’ nicknames for her is ‘bitch’ so there’s really no getting under her skin. if she doesn’t like you she’ll pretty much tell you to fuck off and die, and if she does then she’ll try to be nice. (but only if you ask.)
paved these streets is an upcoming jcink site set in new york city. our goal is to give roleplayers a chance to really immerse themselves into the city and all its intricacies, and to provide a place to develop and grow characters as they interact and form relationships. follow us and track #ptsrp for more information!
outspoken it rhymes with 'witch' - a molly flynn moodboard
the belles of the b r a w l
so these are the belles, one of the top roller derby teams in new york. they’re an all-women team and some of the baddest bitches around. last year they were 9-3 and were this close to the championship before losing out to their rivals, the hell’s angels, in the semi-finals.
they’re a close-knit group, and while spots are to-die-for, once you’re on the team you’re a belle for life. they watch out for each other, they kick ass for each other, they get shit-faced together, they’re just all-around awesome okay? that mood board is pretty much all you need to know about them in a nutshell.
of course, they all have real-life jobs. some keep their derby nights to themselves, while others think secret identities are crap. positions and alternates are pretty much open to anyone who wants in. they rotate players pretty consistently, but this is a sport and they’re in it to win it, so alternates aren’t going to get as much playing time as starters. we do love a little drama among the belles. ; ) message me if you want in! it’ll be awesome.
molly flynn a.k.a molly mayhem, ER nurse, late 20’s, played by cate
lucy kane a.k.a LUC3F3R, job tbd, age tbd, played by court
open positions: pivots, blockers, jammers, alternates, coach